VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer Review
VacMaster is one of the pioneer companies in the manufacture of vacuum sealers. Their many years in the industry have been a tremendous success thanks to their high-quality devices. When I bought the VacMaster VP215 chamber vacuum sealer, I had high expectations with this machine since all my previous ones from VacMaster have never disappointed. However, the VP215 went beyond my expectations, and it will be a long time before I think of replacing it. Hence, I decide to write vacuum sealer reviews for this machine. The VP215 is a sturdy, quiet machine that delivers superior performance consistently no matter what food or liquid you want to store or its quantity. However, what I liked most is the speed and quietness that I have never seen before in all the other vacuum sealers I have used. This machine is so fast that the sealing process is over even before you get to look away, and the noise is also minimal. This chamber sealer comes with a rotary pump, a chamber and 10-inch seal bar that make it possible to seal bag sizes that are up to 10 x 13 inches and all the seals made will always be perfect.
Features and Specifications
- Chamber Technology: Chamber technology is one of the newest innovations in vacuum sealing, and it helps to keep the air pressure equal outside and inside the bag. This technology is what makes it possible to vacuum seal liquids.
- Double Seal Wire: The double seal wire is the best thing that you can wish for in a vacuum sealer. It ensures that you get a complete and long lasting seal that will be twice as strong as what other machines will give you.
- ¼ HP Oil Vacuum Pump: The oil vacuum pump is what gives this machine its incredible power and capabilities. Oil vacuum pumps are also long lasting and offer more powerful vacuuming than other types.
- Stainless Steel Body: Stainless steel is a very sturdy material, and so you can be assured that you will use this machine for a long time. The stainless steel finish also makes it more attractive.
- Digital Control Panel: This makes it easy to use and more convenient for you to control the sealing process. There is also a pressure indicator that is also equally easy to read.
- Accessories: To make the process as easy as possible when you buy the VP215 you also get filler plates, maintenance kit, 75 assorted chamber pouches and also a manual.
- It suitable for heavy-duty uses as it can run for many hours quietly without overheating and hence making it perfect for both home and commercial use.
- This machine is very fast, and so you will get more job done within a shorter time. In fact, it is one of the fastest vacuum sealers currently on the market.
- Has been designed with a sturdy exterior to ensure that it stays in your kitchen for many years and the only time you will need to get rid of is when you are upgrading many years down the line.
- Extremely easy to use and you need not have any prior experience with vacuum sealers or waste many hours reading the manual.
- Digital indicators make things even easier and more convenient as you can observe the sealing process.
- VacMaster VP215 is a master of sealing liquids and so with this machine, you can be sure that your soups and other liquid foods will remain fresh for longer.
- This sealer is big and cumbersome, and so this makes it harder to move around. Portability will be an issue if you intend to use it in different places.
- Oil pump requires maintenance and the frequency of it will depend on how regular you use it. Failure to maintain it may lead to breakage.
Although no vacuum sealer is perfect, the Vacmaster VP215 is the closest thing to perfection that you will get. Whether you want to seal soups or solid food, this vacuum sealer will be up to the task and will always get the job done faster than most others. Also, the price is fair if you compare it to the value that the machine will offer and so I would highly recommend it for use either at home or a commercial setting like a restaurant or food store.
Incoming search terms:
- tips for chamber vacuum sealer
- chamber vacuum sealer reviews